Re: [oletrucks] Off-topic : opinions on early Chevy 350 diesel

To: ccossey@seark.net, GremlinGTs@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off-topic : opinions on early Chevy 350 diesel
From: Cameo3124@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:42:14 EST
In a message dated 1/26/2003 3:16:08 PM Central Standard Time,
ccossey@seark.net writes:

> The same thought had crossed my mind as well !!  I`d be intrested to know
> what would be a good donor diesel  for the Art deco  It would be diffrent.

 I have a freind Who was in the process of putting a 4-71 Detroit deisel in a
57 TF truck,,, HE used a newer frame with the swap... he since has changed
his mind and  wants to sell everything, anyone interesed can Email him @
m.beech@attbi.com