Re: [oletrucks] Motor ID

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motor ID
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:22:18 -0600
Thanks to everyone who has answered parts of my question about a motor ID.
I know that the heads were purchased separately from the block so who knows
what they came off of.  I appreciate the firing order infor, but what about
the other numbers on the intake?  I'll look for additional numbers on the
block as I seem to be missing some info.

BobK
51 3600 5-window (in pieces)
Arnaudville, LA

                      "Jim (Deacon) and

                      Karen Magill"              To:       Bobby D Keeland
<bob_keeland@usgs.gov>,
                      <dnkmagill@wtxs.net         oletrucks@autox.team.net

                      >                          cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  Re: [oletrucks]
Motor ID
                      owner-oletrucks@aut

                      ox.team.net

                      02/03/03 12:32 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Jim (Deacon) and

                      Karen Magill"

Bobby   My charts show the same as yours and I would think the heads could
be
original by having the same years of application.  The numbers on the
intake
18436572 is the firing order.  Deacon