Re: [oletrucks] gas tank

To: RebelRodney@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gas tank
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:24:20 -0500 (EST)
Rodney,

Should be the same as my '50 3100. I was still actively updating my web
site back when I was doing that, and gave some instructions on how I did
it. Take a look here:

http://www.kolbenet.com/~kosibar/truck/progress/cab/

Of course, where I say "we just cut the wires" - they were old and cracked
and probably not connected to anything anyway, so you may not want to cut
yours unless you are in the same situation. :)

Rich