Re: [oletrucks] truck towing

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] truck towing
From: Smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:46:14 -0500
  Sorry,  Havn't been paying close attention to this thread...Smiler
here ( Chet Balint in Connecticut) and yes I am still smiling after
  Steve Bergan did in fact deliver 28 plus trucks and parts to CT for me
last Winter...Without a doubt Mr. Bergman is a gentleman and a real
professional,
   The communications are great and he was/is still a pleasure to work
with....He  is the first person I would call, and then "wait for" if he
was busy at the moment.
    Steve will deliver what he promises no matter what he "runs"
into.................
    Last trip out from Colorado  a "grizzlie?" bear ran down a slope
next to the highway and crashed into the left front of Steve's truck
smashing  and cracking the             fiberglass cowl to pieces....The
big bear shook off the blow from the collison but then ran for the hills
when Steve got out to check on the damage, shaking his fist     at the
Bear!.   Durwood gets the film  awards for filming the trucks up front
and helping to negoiate the deal with the PO....I put a lot of trust and
faith into these two fine men and they both came thru.....Thanks again
to both of you!  I literaly could not have pulled that deal off without
your help...

Chet