[oletrucks] First time user, question #1 advice

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] First time user, question #1 advice
From: Duff Karen ES-19 103 FW/EM <Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:11:46 -0000
This is my first time in this forum, please correct me, beat me, or banish
me if I'm using this list in the wrong way.

just bought a 53 chevy 3100, Plan on rebuilding it, it is in very good
condition, I have NO experience with older vehicles, but I do have plenty of
help and desire.  My initial problem is...the truck is a 1953, in this year
there was NO chrome on the vehicle...I'm tossed between restoring to
original, painted grill, painted bumpers and hubcaps too...or possibly
adding a little chrome here and there.  I believe original is the way to go,
but I'm hoping someone will convince me that a little chrome wouldn't hurt.
Any advice would help.

Karen