Re: [oletrucks] I6 F.I.?

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I6 F.I.?
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:58:24 -0800
I have a vehicle with the HO 4.0L (ported EFI).  It's a very peppy engine
and I've been eye-balling it for several years now on how to transplant into
my '50.  Transplanting a Mopar part into my Chev seems sacrilege to me so
I'm saving my pennies for GMs new inline Vortec 4.2L.  I'm sure that adapter
plate is going to be an engineering nightmare....

Good luck with your inline.

Allen in Seattle
Inliner's No. 2235
'50 235