[oletrucks] travel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] travel
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:55:04 -0800
hi all, im going from northern california through nevada and utah on 80 at
the end of march.
im going to denver.
i am looking to make some gas money-cover some of my expenses. i am looking
to carry parts/cars on my car trailer out there. i can also bring some parts
back but no cars(getting one out there)
if you have somethign you want moved on that 80 corridor in that time frame
between CA and denver-let me know. im looking to get gas money for the time
your stuff is on my load-nothing more. also-ive got a ton of parts for sale
on my site-look around!
mark

im looking for a 47-57 GMC/chevy suburban either hot rod or project-just
needs mostly complete body-no cancer and doent even have to have frame.

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california