Re: [oletrucks] Running unleaded

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Running unleaded
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:37:18 EST
Dans un e-mail dati du 20/03/2003 21:57:58 Paris, Madrid, raknotts@qwest.net
a icrit :

> Does anyone know how good the
> "Lead" additives are? Bob K in PHX

Thank you all for all the comments about the valve wear and fix-up. I really
appreciate it!

Richard, thanks for your offer! I'm gonna send youd my casting numbers as
soon as I have a chance to get to them. I guess knowing what heads are in my
engine is definitely what to start with.

Meanwhile I'll keep using fuel additive. If any of you is looking for a good
brand, I'd recommend trying Redline fuel additive. I've been using it now for
3 years without any problem (apart from sticky fingers!!!!), sometimes with a
fully loaded bed. Last year I sent them an email to get some extra
information and this is the answer I got :