[oletrucks] first time

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] first time
From: "Jim (Deacon) and Karen Magill" <dnkmagill@wtxs.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 02:09:52 -0500
I finally got my truck insp and licensed and took it on a cruise night
for its maiden voyage. Since it was the first time out I got to start
finding all the bugs that did not show up in my shop.  Looks like more
work ahead but it was nice to finally be able to make the drag after two
years of shop work. And I did get a 2nd place trophy in the cruise so
that was a bonus. Just wanted to tell someone. And I think the wife even
had fun except she kept asking " whats that noise?"    Deacon