Re: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Bracket

To: "Michael E. Mendonça" <mm@service-quality.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Bracket
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:41:24 -0700
Is it possible what you have is a side mount for something other than a
Chevy/GMC?  Or perhaps for a longer wheelbase truck, like a 3/4-ton, where
the fender isn't dimpled the same?

The pictures won't make it through the group.  I'd like to see it, and would
be happy to have it emailed to me directly.  Or Wayne on this group will
often post things on his web site so people can see them.