[oletrucks] 1950 GMC for Sale

To: raknotts@qwest.net, oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1950 GMC for Sale
From: Christian Pointer <kissaki@highstream.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:59:29 -0700
Hi Bob, Lisa and all.
I'm a long time lurker on the Oletrucks list. I have a 1950 GMC in fair
shape. Exterior body is straight. The floor is mostly shot and the
motor's not  running(stock). 3/4 ton 5 window. I bought it years ago as
part of a project/parts truck duo. I need to liquidate it to work on my
current panel project.
Sadly, For those of you in AZ, the truck is in Everett,WA (35 miles or
30 hours depending on the traffic ;0 north of Seattle). Let me know if
any of you have any interest.

Christian