Re: [oletrucks] 1950 GMC for Sale

To: "Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1950 GMC for Sale
From: "Pat Sackrider" <phsackrider@chartermi.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:11:07 -0400
well when I went crazy and got my truck it was also near Seattle and I had
it shipped to Michigan for about $950.  Cheaper the price the longer it
takes to deliver.  The truck had to be drivable for that price too so the
driver could load and unload it along the way.  I've got to say it was quite
a site with a '54 3/4 ton 5 window covered in surface rust, rotted bed,
gunshot windows on the back of a car hauler with Lexus', Mercedes', etc.

Pat S.
Michigan
'54 3600 5 window