Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts

To: bgibson <bgibson@mcc4u.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 16:54:25 -0400 (EDT)
There were only three designs in 41-59. Anything outside the scope of the
list should be off-limits. Seems like you could hit all territory pretty
easily. Have all six trucks - 3 Chevy, 3 GMC. The only question is street
rod vs. original. You could do every other one... original Art Deco Chevy,
street rod Art Deco GMC, then street rod Advance Design Chevy, original
GMC. (I know the Advance Design series was the same in GM, were they
others?) Then the only problem you have is with guys like me who own an
Advance Design and don't think they should ever be anything other than
original. :) I really wouldn't mind, though. And, actually, you can do it
without making it look too modified and probably make both people happy. I
have a couple of shirts with an AD pickup on it that it's kind of hard to
tell if it's a rod or just not a perfect picture.

You could throw in a COE somewhere... maybe a FuturLiner? :) I may be
wrong, but it doesn't seem like there are that many vehicles that all
bases can't be covered.

Rich