Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts

To: phsackrider@chartermi.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:30:00 -0400
Hey:

I haven't read all the conversation on the "T Shirt" , but I have ordered
them in the past.  I would like to have 2 of them with pockets, what ever
the design.   Would like golf or polo shirts, if available.  No problem,
if not.   I was happy with the last ones.
John T.
27 Mod T.
50, 52, 54 Chev PU
4l Chev. Sales Coupe Car
51 Ply Auto.
Tell me how much and I will send you a check.
flfox1@juno.com
On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:57:56 -0400 "Pat Sackrider"
<phsackrider@chartermi.net> writes:
> Not much of an opinion to throw out, I'm ok with the logo (which
> doesn't
> match my truck either - fortunately not a GMC!)but hopefully the new
> logo
> would belong to the list so this won't be a problem any longer.

John Tonyes, 8460 Tom Costine, Lakeland, Fl. 33809, 863 859 0878
USS TELFAIR APA 210, COORDINATOR
SEE YOU IN:Branson Missouri  flfox1@juno.com
OCT. 2nd, 2003   SMOOTH SAILING