Re: [oletrucks] How low is too low?

To: "Bill Bailey" <billb1@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] How low is too low?
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 22:30:57 -0500
Plain ridiculous .. your truck is nicely lowered, but not slammed or in the
weeds. I bet if you took a car like a corvette or viper you'd have similar
ground clearance. So why not ticket those as well?

At least with air ride when you're getting pulled over you could raise it
back up and tell the cop it must have been a figment of his imagination ;-)

Bill