[oletrucks] 58 parts 4free

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 parts 4free
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:02:37 +0000
58 parts 4free
I have a growing pile of parts that I need to get rid of. Most are free,
yours for the hauling. I do have some parts that I need to sell to offset
their replacement cost.
All are for a 1958 3100, the parts are located in Northville MI
Freebies: Front axle w/springs U-bolts, steering column/box w/self cancel
turn indicator switch, gas tank no rust, rear axle, 4 rusty chrome wheels, 1
spare original style, fr spring bracket, fr shock brackets and more coming
off daily. Soon to come off door latches, door handles, choke control,
ashtray, blank cover (rt side of dash). I hate to scrap this stuff if
someone else can use it.
4Sale: orig heater $50, orig electric wiper motor w/cable control 2 speed
w/park $125
Contact me off-list for more info

Kurt
58 3100 in process