Re: [oletrucks] Sun Visor

To: Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sun Visor
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:36:03 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/2003 11:13:27 AM Central Standard Time,
Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com writes:

> And, the big question:  Does anyone have a pair they would sell me or can
> you suggest a vendor that may have these items?

Sorry to bust your bubble on this one, but I searched for nearly a year for
one clamp for my Fulton and could not find any vendor who would sell one.
These are not repoped and originals usually go with the visor.  I finally ended
up
buying another parts visor just to get the clip.  Maybe you'll have better
luck than I did.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside