[oletrucks] Intake help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Intake help
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:03:59 EDT
I am putting together a mostly stock '86 305 for the street.  I wanted a 2
bbl carb for some economy and traded a guy for an early intake and Rochester
2GCV carb.  The intake is P/N 8877652 dated D186.  It is one of the old intakes
with the oil filler in the front of the manifold.  My filler tube is missing,
so two questions:
 1.  What can I use to plug the hole?  Will a freeze plug of the proper
diameter work?
 2.  Does anyone have an extra fill tube assembly?

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside
Wichita Falls, TX