[oletrucks] Intake help

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Intake help
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:53:02 -0700
Some of the late model GM crate engines will still bolt up to the early
intakes, as long as they have the 12 bolts for the intake in the heads.  For a
crank vent, with the late model block, you no longer have the road draft tube
in the back of the block, but there is a kit available through Summit made by
Moroso that uses exhaust pulses to scavenge the crankcase.  It is intended to
be mounted to the valve cover, but I mounted mine in the intake valley on my
El Camino, for the same reason, as I did not want to cut into a set of $300
finned valve covers.  Just a possibility,

Devin

57 3100
64 El Camino
72 240Z
87 Toyota (Ack!  where'd that come from?!!)