Re: [oletrucks] Intake help

To: <Mask1966@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Intake help
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 02:41:12 -0500
Mike, you sure You can use that old intake on newer engines??? Somewhere
along GM changed the angled bolts that held intakes on to straight up and
down bolts, with holes in heads to match. Bolts won't line up. I'm thinking
all the engines with one-pc rear seals and the "new" at time Vortec heads
have it that way. Should be about 86 or so?

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors