[oletrucks] bumper bullets

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] bumper bullets
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:21:23 -0700
Thanks to all for the information on these.  Guess I'm gonna wait a while
before I do anything about it.  I'm not necessarily after a specific one, but
had found a picture of a '57 with them in place.  My truck's a strippee, which
I prefer to keep that way, and not sure the bullets would help there, as I
would then have to chrome the bumper, and grille, and headlight rings.....on
and on....

On another note I did finally get my carb back together this weekend, and boy
does she drive nice with V8 power and radial tires

Devin

57 3100 (tow rig)
64 El Camino (race car)
72 240Z (bone stock)