Re: [oletrucks] Hole repair in stepside bedsides

To: "Dave" <kruc@adelphia.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hole repair in stepside bedsides
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:16:43 -0500
1. In case it makes a difference (little known fact) a penny is mostly
nickel (the metal), not copper.
2. If you use a penny, could get in trouble with the Feds for destroying
government property    ;-)

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX
49 3104 216 5-window

Want to make money whenever someone uses their VISA or MasterCard?
www.consumer1st.com/116540/