Re: [oletrucks] Bah-humbug

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bah-humbug
From: ke6bnl@juno.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:03:28 -0700
You really do want to get the pertronix II I had the other one burn up
well it went intermittent working and not working after the ignition
switch stuck on.  The II has a safety for this exact problem.  They did
say that the pertronix was not the problem they were good or bad not in
between, I found out differ ant now have the points it.  Can't afford to
get another the II.  Ed ke6bnl

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:03:29 -0700 "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
writes:
> You might want to check into the pertonics  unit. We put it into my
> Scout
> after I had the engine rebuilt ($$$$$). My daughter and son-in-law
> have
> custody of it. My son-in-law just sat in it, starting it and
> stopping it; it
> started almost by thought. TUR-START! And I had to badger them for a
> couple
> of months to put it in. Easy to install.And easy to put the points
> back in,
> if required. The rig runs much smoother. Bob K in PHX. AZ.

   Ed     ke6bnl@juno.com                     ( 1950 f1 & 1963econo pu

      Agua Dulce Ca.    91390                    70 chevy S/B)  1948 Ford
F3
      So.   Calif. 70 mil N.Eof Los Angeles   1953 Chevy pu 3100)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!