Re: [oletrucks] tee's

To: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tee's
From: Patricia Lane <lane495@mwsi.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:53:11 -0500
Wayne,

   In regards to the shirts not paid for, if you don't get payment for them,
I would like to purchase one and have you send it to my husband in Iraq.
The postage will be to an APO address, so the cost will be the same as if
you are sending it domestically (you probably knew that).

   I can't believe how quickly you got this shirt project completed.  Thank
you and your wife for a job well done.

Patti
'56 Sedan Delivery (half-breed)