Re: [oletrucks] tee's

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tee's
From: Patricia Lane <lane495@mwsi.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:03:37 -0500
Wayne & fellow ole-truckers,

    I don't know what to say!  Leave it to my fellow ole-truckers to do
something special for my husband.  This will certainly brighten his day when
he receives the shirt. I know that he will tell everyone where the shirt
came from and what special people you all are.  Thank you to all who offered
to send him this shirt, it means more to me than you will know.  I will post
to the list when he receives it.

    He has been deployed since March 3 and no one has any idea when their
unit will be returning home.  He is a crew chief on a C-130 which moves
troops, humanitarian supplies, and other cargo around the area.

    Roger wears an XL.  His address is:

TSgt Roger Lane
486th AEW / 118MXS / TN
APO, AE  09319