[oletrucks] Garage Drip Pans...

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Garage Drip Pans...
From: "Gary DelGrego" <gdelgrego@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:29:43 -0500
Hi.  I've been trying to locate a source for one of those very large
undercar drip pans.  I've seen them used at indoor classic car shows but I
haven't had much luck finding a place to get one.  My '48 3100 has numerous
minor drips from the engine and tranny that I will try to fix eventually...
but in the meantime I've been using several carefully placed pie pans.  One
big 2'x4' type pan would be a big improvement.

Thanks.