Re: [oletrucks] Garage Drip Pans...

To: gdelgrego@yahoo.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Garage Drip Pans...
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:46:42 EDT
Well, I just found a bunch of vendors on a Studebaker site :
http://www.studebakervendors.com
with one vendor called Gasoline Alley... if this can help...

Otherwise, I remember seeing some great metal drip pans from Mini Cooper (the
old ones!) aftermarket vendors - They probably sell the same items for MGs or
any of the british cars from this era and these would definitely look more
traditional than the aforementioned ones from Gasoline Alley... JP