Re: [oletrucks] Garage Drip Pans...

To: <Mask1966@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Garage Drip Pans...
From: "DON" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:42:05 -0600
The war department here uses 23"x16" no name aluminium spill trays for the
bottom of the oven in the kitchen stove. I believe they are 1.99 for 3 at
the local Superstore. I get her to save the dirty ones and give them a
couple hits on the power pole out back, put a brick or stone in them though
or they will blow away in the slightest breeze. Sure gets you by in a pinch.
Regards,
Don.