[oletrucks] chevytrucks.org monthly reminder

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] chevytrucks.org monthly reminder
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:07:15 -0400
Just a reminder to all regarding a few services offered to the list members
from http://www.chevytrucks.org - Visiting the members page at the link
below is a way to show off your truck to the other members and to see what
they're up to. To submit your pic, please follow the directions on the page.

http://www.chevytrucks.org/oletrucks

As the list doesn't allow attachments, anyone wanting to share a pic or
document with the list and don't have a web site to post it, send it to me at

wayne@chevytrucks.org

i'll put it up on the server and sent you a link for you to share with the
list.

http://www.chevytrucks.org
was developed from the list, so any write ups or procedures can be sent to
me as well and i'll publish it in the ever growing tech section and give
credit to the author submitting their work.

Remember this is YOUR web site.....

Don't forget free classifieds on the site as well, anyone looking for or
having something to sell, list it here for FREE.... --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne