Re: [oletrucks] Where is everyone?

To: "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>, <Mask1966@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Where is everyone?
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:24:27 -0700
I too have been having way too much fun in the garage.  A week ago I
received the bolt on IFS crossmember from Chassis Engineering so I've been
trying to savvy out exactly how that will all fit together.  Also, I've
collected almost all of the Pinto/Mustang front end parts from a scrap yard
and have been disassembling and cleaning them.  A little more frame cleaning
and modification and painting, and I should be ready to asssemble.

I'm under a little pressure.  My daughter gets her license any day now, and
she's informed me that her car WILL be in the garage by the time the snow
flies.  That means my truck needs to be on four wheels within about a month
and a half so I can move it over to one side.

Harry
'55 AD Chevy
Reno, NV