RE: [oletrucks] Obtaining a Title

To: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Obtaining a Title
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:05:54 -0400
In GA, its about the same. I only carried the tag receipt (which is our
registration in our county) which the previous owner signed over to me and
basically had a transfer done. I don't have a title for my truck-nor is one
required. Feel for you guys that has all this difficulties, i've heard of
folks selling because they can't get it titled.     --wayne

At 10:30 PM 10/18/03 -0500, Bill Broadway wrote:
>I was told that here, Alabama, all you needed if the vehicle was older was a
>bill of sale and that was it. Is it so much more difficult and different
>elsewhere?
>
>Bill

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org