Re: [oletrucks] Re: Leaking Rochester 1bbl. Any cure?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Leaking Rochester 1bbl. Any cure?
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:49:00 -0500
Dave wrote:

> Also - who makes the best door rubber seals that FIT? The set we
> installed during restoration (can't remember which catalog we ordered
> them from!) are too thick and the doors don't close all the way flush.
> And they never
> compressed as promised.

I had the same problem!  No way could I close my doors!  I purchased
rubber from LMC Truck and it turns out they sell the wrong dang rubber!

Chevy Duty knows what they are doing.  I ordered new rubber from them
and it was no where near as thick -- worked like a charm.

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/