Re: [oletrucks] Re: Leaking Rochester 1bbl. Any cure?

To: dave@juniorbaseball.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Leaking Rochester 1bbl. Any cure?
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:07:02 EST
In a message dated 1/27/2004 12:58:44 PM Central Standard Time,
dave@juniorbaseball.com writes:
I spoke with Jim Carter's about it, and they admitted that most of the
remanufactured carbs they sell will leak there too.

Every Rochester carb I've had have all leaked as you describe.  It adds to
the character.  The door gaskets I got from Chevy Duty fit nicely; I'm very
pleased after almost three years.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside