[oletrucks] 55 chevy truck and 52 coupe. floor pans POR 15 floor pan

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 chevy truck and 52 coupe. floor pans POR 15 floor pan
From: "mark treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:54:51 -0600
Hi has anyone tried the POR 15 floor pan repair kit. They say it repairs r
better than new .I have a few holes and afew holes with week spots . Someone
put sheet metal over these which was a bad idea because it traps water. Can
anyone recommend this kit or are replacement metal  floor pans and on my 52
coupe trunk bottomsalso  the only way to go. Please help  Thanks Mark