Re: [oletrucks] yes, on topic, emissions testing...

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] yes, on topic, emissions testing...
From: Patricia Lane <lane495@mwsi.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:41:43 -0500
Hi Bob,

   LOL, my "half-breed" is a Sedan Delivery.  Half car, half critter
hauler/station wagon/truck.  Only the front half qualifies as a car
according to parts suppliers.  Hence the name "half-breed".  It is more of a
truck to me anyway.
   What really amazes me about testing is that I had a new crate engine put
in the truck and it failed emissions.  I was told to expect this.  Yet, if I
put a new engine in the '56 that is just hunky dory with the state.  What
difference does it make?  One polutes as much as the other. Boggles the
mind.  ;o)

Patricia
'56 Half-breed