Re: [oletrucks] yes, on topic, emissions testing...

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] yes, on topic, emissions testing...
From: Patricia Lane <lane495@mwsi.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:18:20 -0500
----- Original Message -----
Mark@noakes.com
> TN currently has no emissions testing or safety inspections...never has.
----------------------------

Mark,

   With all due respect, TN DOES have emissions testing. Davidson
(Nashville) county and surrounding counties require emissions testing on all
vehicles 1974 and newer. There are a few exceptions that I recall: diesels
and heavy duty trucks.  The only vehicle I have "legally" registered is my
'56 Half-breed.  Why?  Because I don't have to take it through a testing
station.  Every other vehicle we own has failed emissions.  When the truck
failed, my husband mumbled some profanity and registered his new 2002 car in
the county we have all the others in.

Patricia
'56 Sedan Delivery (half breed)