Re: [oletrucks] throw out arm boot

To: twwood@bellsouth.net, wschick1@twcny.rr.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] throw out arm boot
From: Cadamsarch@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:37:55 EDT
Thanks Tom,

It's nice to hopefully save someone a little time. Hundreds of you ole
truckers have saved me over and over again. There are those of you who pick up
wrench and do a job on your ole truck. Then there are those of us who pick up a
wrench, look at the job on our ole truck, go to the archives, learn from your
experience, and look forward to the day we can return something useful. Thanks
again.

Here is hoping you ole truckers and your ole trucks in the Southeast can ride
out another big blow. We're pulling for you.

Regards,

Culver Adams
1951 Chevy 3100
Wrench in one hand, nose in the ole truck archives.
---