Re: [oletrucks] Vehicle Title Problems (long !@#$#!)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vehicle Title Problems (long !@#$#!)
From: scott-tyson@att.net
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:20:40 +0000
I like Pat's suggestion but I'm not sure it would work. My suggestion
is to try your elected state representative. I've actually found mine
to be helpful here in Pennsylvania. His office staff is very
knowledable on many issues. They seem to know where to go and have the
contacts at the capitol. The representatives are always running for
reelection so they try to be friendly.

State employees aren't afraid of any lawyer. What do they care? Their
jobs are bulletproof.

 My 2 cents.

Good luck,
Scott