[oletrucks] Signal light wiring

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Signal light wiring
From: "Gleason, Roger" <roger.gleason@uconn.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 08:46:25 -0400
I have a signal light switch that doesn't show the brand name.
It is black and has only this designation  on the right side.  SAE Q

PM-551

OC 69 (the O could be a Q)
I do not believe it is a "signal stat" brand but don't  know.

On the left it is printed starting on the upper left
                                  4 way
                                  RIGHT
                                  OFF
                                  LEFT
When you turn it over it has only three wires one labeled "L", one
Labeled "R" and one labeled "B".
The L wire is brown, the R wire is red and the B wire is black. The
truck has signal lights on the fenders and I believe it may have had two
lights on the each side in the rear.

Anyone know how the wiring is to be connected? I put a new wiring
harness in it and there are 6 wires going to the signal light switch
location.

Roger