[oletrucks] Manual Trans and Clutch

To: "Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Manual Trans and Clutch
From: "Wayne E. Roworth" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:49:43 -0400
I have no experience with clutches and am looking to where I should begin. My
property truck, an '80 C20 with a transplanted 350 and I think a transplanted
manual transmission will not go into gear. I checked the tranny oil and it
took almost two quarts but still the clutch is failing. The only way to move
it is to start it in gear and that is no fun at all! I have the time to take
it apart or replace it but am not sure how to begin. Any assistance would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Wayne - '47 1 Ton