Re: [oletrucks] 81 camaro front end

To: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 81 camaro front end
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:57:58 -0500
Tom,
   The 81 camaro sub frame will feel right at home. Brother sells a step by
step video on this swap, might be the best 44 dollar investment you could
ever make if you going this route. Here's is the link to it
http://www.brothersonlinestore.com/prodinfo.asp?number=VIDEO59
And yeah it has been a while since you've chimed in--welcome back.
--wayne