[oletrucks] Searching for a Rear Headliner Retainer

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Searching for a Rear Headliner Retainer
From: "Palinckx, Greg" <Greg.Palinckx@netapp.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:13:43 -0800
Hi All -

While I hate to send this to the list, I have honestly tried to find one
of these from all of the resources that I am aware of, and it does not
look like they are available in reproduction - I have called a few
places looking for used, but have come up empty there as well...

Does anyone have, or know where I can find, a Rear Headliner Retaining
Strip for a 52 Chevy 3100?  Lots of places carry the center one, but my
truck is missing the one in the rear that attaches with screws (heck I
can even find the screws specifically for this purpose, but not the
retainer)...

Thanks for any direction!

Greg

Palinckx, Greg
SE Director - Central US        Network Appliance
9100 East Panorama Drive, Suite 175
Englewood, CO 80112
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=9100+East+Panorama+Drive
%2C+Suite+175&csz=Englewood%2C+CO+80112&country=us>
palinckx@netapp.com     tel:
mobile:         720.895.8936
303.520.6806

Add me to your address book...
<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=17180138601&v0=519102&k0=1988631950>
Want a signature like this? <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of
netapp_new.bmp]