[oletrucks] JADA '57 Panel trucks...been getting yours?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] JADA '57 Panel trucks...been getting yours?
From: gremlingts@aol.com
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 19:03:00 -0500
  Have seen the customized '57 Chevy Panel at Wal-mart lately in the Clearance
area for $7.44, down from $14 regular price. Black primer with green flames.
Just in case you panel/delivery guys haven't been paying attention. LOL. Jada
also still has the 1/64th '57 Panel in various colors, West Coast primer jobs
with flames, etc. See those at Target as well as Wal-mart stores.
 There's a new low-rider yellow '55 ? pickup out, Jada series, in 1/24th? size.
Nice if you like customized. Doesn't do much for me.
  Speaking of Suburbans, MY '55 Chevy TF is now residing at my new property I
bought this past summer, it's behind the new fenced in back lot. I am hoping
the garage doorway , being cut into the building, will be finished by late
February, and I can move the Sub INSIDE after having to spend the last 5
outside. So, once I get it inside, I hope to be able to start back to work on
it on occasion, as working on it in a cowfield with flies, tics, and cow (
patties ) isn't the most ideal working conditions. At least it's on my OWN
property now, and off my aunt's farm. :)
  Well, that's all I have for now, maybe this spring I'll actually have the
darn truck running again.

Jerry