Re: [oletrucks] mechanics gloves

To: tntcoop@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] mechanics gloves
From: K50Chevy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 21:29:45 EST
I wear Mechanics gloves all the time when I'm working in the garage. The
regular gloves are good all around gloves, if you need high heat protection
look
at the M-Pac style or the leather palm model. They even make them with lights
on  them. You can do almost all phases of repair with the gloves on but
handling  small parts and starting small nuts and bolts are out. If you need to
deal with  greasy parts buy a box of nitrile gloves they will keep grease and
chemicals off  your hands.  Just a word to the wise, if you wash your dirty
gloves in the  wash machine make sure your wife is not the next one to wash her
clothes.  Learned that one the hard way. Bye , Ken