Re: [oletrucks] mechanics gloves

To: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] mechanics gloves
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 07:42:15 -0500
At 07:17 AM 11/4/2006, Tom  Cooper wrote:
>I was wondering how much the mechanics gloves restrict what you can do
>while working on the truck.

tom,
   I love to use the gloves when working on larger items, be sure to get
them to fit correctly. If they're a bit larger than needed, you'll restrict
even more as you need the finger tip area to fit very snug. I've gotten to
where I wear the latex gloves for smaller working, we started using them at
work and have taken the habit home. I purchases the good ones as the cheap
versions will tear to easy.   --wayne