Re: OT: Pergo flooring

To: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net>
Subject: Re: OT: Pergo flooring
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:01:57 -0400
Rex,  It was my understanding that the standard units, while having a
tongue and groove edge, did NOT provide enough of a pressure fit to prevent
water and moisture from getting under the floor (and above the vapor
barrier) without glue.  I may be wrong (happens often enough!)  or maybe it
was just one of the styles I was looking at.
I was thinking in my head, if I spilled some water and it got trapped under
the floor, it would just sit there.

Dang, now I'm itching to try and install this stuff!  Rex, need any help
putting it down?  (can you pay travel expenses?) 8>)

Have tools, will travel!
inch

                    "Rex Burkheimer -

                    WM" <rex@txol.net>          To:     "shop-talk"
<shop-talk@autox.team.net>
                    Sent by:                    cc:

                    shop-talk-owner@auto        Subject:     Re: OT: Pergo
flooring
                    x.team.net

                    07/09/01 05:05 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Rex Burkheimer -

                    WM"

<Stuff Deleted>

So the only types that will float are the ones that have a positive
interlocking edge?

Rex

///