Re: Blast cabinet

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blast cabinet
From: "BOB NOGUEIRA" <nogera@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:19:05 -0500
John
How do you deal with the reflection off the sight window when using you
cabinet outside?  I almost have to turn the lights in my shop off to see
inside the cabinet. I know what you mean about the fine dust and would like
to come up with a method of using my cabinet outside .
Bob Nogueira  Dallas TX ( "...where the sky is not cloudy all   day.......")