Re: Blast cabinet

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blast cabinet
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:20:09 -0400
Mike,

I don't know anything about this seller, so I can't say they're honest or
dishonest.  But I disagree with your conclusion regarding the
pricing.  Sellers commonly put "buy it now" prices the same as  the initial
bid price.  You're right, it's not an auction.  They're just selling stuff
for that price.  But people pretty much understand this.  It's not
generally considered dishonest.  Just another way of selling.  Now, the
folks who sell a small item, charge a flat $10 for shipping and put it in
an envelope with a buck or two of postage...  that I consider dishonest.

-Steve