Drill Drivers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Drill Drivers
From: "Eric" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:13:21 -0400
I forgot who asked about the cordless drill drivers on this list recently,
but my latest copy of "Tools of the Trade" has a cordless hammerdrill
shootout.  (and it's basically a who's who of drill drivers)

They cover all ranges from 14v to 24 volt.

While this mag is a freebee, it definitely does not cater to the
manufactures completely.  I always see negative criticism where it's
deserved.  (and they always explain why they do or don't like something).

In case you still don't know, they choose the DeWalt 18 volt unit as the
pick of the litter.

Which brings me to a question, DeWalt seems to be pulling ahead in the
tool market.  I know there were guys out there that like other brands, but
does anyone have any BAD experiences with Dewalt?

Note: I don't work for DeWalt or Hanley-woods Publishing and have no
finical interest in either.  In fact, I don't work for anyone.  I'm still
unemployed since last Dec. and need to find work. Does anyone have a job
for me?

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.