RE: Drill Drivers

To: <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>, <eric@megageek.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Drill Drivers
From: "Keith Kaplan" <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:00:10 -0700
I thought DeWalt was started by B&D as their primo brand.  (Like
Acura/Honda, Lexus/Toyota or Infiniti/Nissan.)  So they've been
associated with B&D from day one and so far it doesn't appear to be
dragging them down.  I'm delighted with their biscuit joiner and their
14.4v drill and flashlight.

Inch's sig is a quote from "Wish You Were Here" from the Pink Floyd
album of the same title. (1975, Columbia Records -- geez, I've got to
get a life some day)  The album is mostly a tribute to band founder Syd
Barret, so the cage reference probably symbolizes Syd's feeling that he
was trapped by his celebrity.  I can't say what it means to Inch.

keithka
who lucked into row 1 seats for Roger's Portland, OR show in June 2000